The TCT126 converts a thermocouple temperature input to a DC signal, and features:
- Input includes Type- J, K, T, R, N, S & E thermocouples.
- Output up to 18Vdc or 50mAdc.
- 2000Vrms isolation.
- Cold junction compensation.
- Front adjustments for span and zero
- All common AC or DC supplies.
- Optional upscale or downscale burn-out.
Common applications include:
- Engine temperature monitoring.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Traditional Product
Traditional products usually contain the same functionally as standard and premier products but have a different connection, part number or specifications. Traditional products are still available as a service to our customers that have them specified in their plants. Delivery is typically 7 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.