The SI236 isolates common DC current and volt signals and provides a converter function that can change type and magnitude, and features:
- Wide range of Input and Output signals.
- 2000Vrms isolation.
- Field configurable Input/Output for common process signals.
- Sensor excitation.
- Link selectable response time.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
- Power supply ranges up to 160Vdc or 150Vac.
Common applications include:
- Signal conversion of common process signals.
- Prevention of ground and current loops.
- Protection from dangerous floating voltages.
- Filter of common mode noise.
Lead Time for a Traditional Product
Traditional products usually contain the same functionally as standard and premier products but have a different connection, part number or specifications. Traditional products are still available as a service to our customers that have them specified in their plants. Delivery is typically 7 days.
|Power Supply||8-60Vdc isolated|
|Input Signal Type||Process Signals, Sel Range: 4-20mA|
|Response||Link Select 500mS/5mS, Set: 500mS|
|Output||Link selectable, Set: 4-20mA|
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.