The WT227 converts any full bridge strain gauge such as loadcells to an output loop powered process signal, and features:
- 2-wire or 3-wire output loop power supplies.
- Sensor excitation.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
- Optional input/output isolation.
Common applications include:
- Signal conversion of loadcells for PLC and SCADA systems.
- Robotic and automated process monitoring and control.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Standard Product
Standard products usually have all the features of the premier products and may have a higher price or delivery time, typically 5 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.