The LLD207 is ideal for liquid level detection, and features:
- Relay contact output.
- Provide AC sensor excitation to one or two sensors.
- Inputs are transformer coupled to eliminates DC coating problems.
- Immunity to interference.
- Green LED on front indicates unit is powered.
- Trip status is indicated by red LED.
- Ultra pure water option.
- Wide range of power choices from 12Vdc to 280Vac.
Common applications include:
- Liquid level detection using conductive probes such as PR105-1
- Soil moisture monitoring using watermark soil moisture sensor SMS009.
- Tank level control (pump ON / OFF) using 2 x PR105-1 probes or 1 x PR105-3.
- Rain detection using the RD512 using the heater option and 3 µS sensitivity.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Standard Product
Standard products usually have all the features of the premier products and may have a higher price or delivery time, typically 5 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.